The best finance apps make it easy for SMEs to keep on top of cash flow, profitability and forecasting
It’s a common problem for SMEs. Business leaders are so busy dealing with day-to-day issues that they don’t always have the time they need to operate at a more strategic level. One consequence of this is that finance and IT systems develop organically, leading to inefficiencies and oversights that affect cash flow and growth.
In fact, there’s never been a better time for SMEs to leverage IT – the market is awash with user-friendly and cost-effective apps designed to streamline processes and give you full visibility of your business’s financial health.
Here are our 7 favourites.
When you don’t have effective financial processes, it’s hard to manage cash flow and put viable growth plans in place.
SME apps like these 7 help simplify all aspects of financial management, giving you peace of mind to focus on business-critical activities like serving your customers and engaging with your employees.
- QuickBooks and Expensify help you manage invoicing and expenses, so it's easy to keep tabs on cash flow, P&L and credit control.
- Track project profitability with Harvest, a time tracking app that gives you the data you need to bill accurately and budget wisely.
- HubSpot CRM gives you accurate revenue forecasts with visibility over your entire sales pipeline.
- Take the hassle out of payroll with SageOne, which makes it easy to submit PAYE ad NI while generating accurate payslips.
- Manage payments with WorldPay and Chargify, which help you increase sales by offering more payment options.
Find out more about how IT simplifies SME financial management.
Download: Get 70% More Value from Your Finance Systems: The Business Leader’s Guide to IT Strategy