More than ever we need to understand and prepare our businesses for potential cyber threats.
On Friday 26th June at 9:30 am, we will be presenting a Cyber Security Webinar along side Poole Alcock Solicitors on why protecting against Cyber crime is your next biggest IT problem, even for a small and medium sized businesses and learn about the legal ramifications if you don’t.
We only hear about the large companies that have been a victim of cyber crime in the news, but it is the small and medium sized businesses which are most likely to be the victims of cyber crime.
Attend the Cyber Security Webinar and learn how you can prevent cyber crime from penetrating your business
Receive a complementary, no obligation, Dark Web Compromise Report from us simply for attending, customised to show if your business details are for sale on the internet.
>> Register to attend https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cyber-security-webinar-tickets
Concise Technologies Content Summary
Our very own Andy Amos, Head of Cyber Security from Concise Technologies, is the first speaker and will talk for the first 20 minutes about,
- Why Cyber Threats exist
- Which threats businesses suffer from regularly
- How to stop those threats
Andy has spent the last 25 years understanding and working with IT systems. For the last 15 years it has been with an emphasis on protecting them from the increasing threat of cybercrime. This has been for a variety of organisational types including private business, vulnerable charities, government bodies and other areas of national interest. Driven by a motivation to help organisations protect themselves he’s been spearheading Concise Technologies work in this area for the last 9 years. He is an OSCP – Offensive Security Certified Professional; CISM – Certified Information Security Manager and an IASME Certified assessor.
Adam Pavey, Employment Solicitor at Poole Alcock will provide a 20 minute overview on,
- The importance of having well drafted policies that suit the needs of your business.
- Policies – contractual or non contractual?
- Best practice for introduction of new policies.
- Enforcing policies and dealing with any breaches.
Poole Alcock specialises in all areas of law across Cheshire and beyond, offering a modern service with traditional values, giving you the complete legal service whenever you need us.
About Adam, he deals with all nature of employment matters relating to both employer and employee.
Adam has also recently appeared as an expert on several BBC Radio shows, including BBC Radio 5 Live and BBC Wales, providing advice and opinion in relation to the impact of Covid 19 on employers and employees. He has also featured in national press.
During the webinar Adam and Andy will also be taking questions from attendees, so if there is something specific you would like to discuss you are welcome to ask.
- Cyber Security Webinar - 9:30 am Friday 26th June 2020
- Attend the Cyber Security Webinar and learn how to prevent cyber crime from penetrating your business and understand the legal aspect if you don't.
- Receive a complementary, no obligation, Dark Web Compromise Report from Concise simply for attending. This will say if your business details are for sale on the internet.