1. Click the Start button and choose Devices and Printers from the Start menu
2. Click Add Printer from the menu to start the wizard
3. Choose Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
4. A list of available printers on your network will be shown. Select the printer you want to use then click Next
Note: You may be asked to authenticate who you are by adding your username and password. And you may be prompted to install the driver on your computer, click Install Driver to do this.
5. Complete the rest of the wizard steps until completion
At Step 4, Select The printer that I want isn’t listed, then select Next.
5. Search for the printer in the Active Directory by selecting to Find a printer in the directory then click Next.
6. The Entire Directory of printers will be listed in the bottom half of the results
7. Select the printer you want to connect to, then Click OK
8. Complete the rest of the wizard steps until completion.
It’s a good idea to print a test page to make sure the printer is setup and working correctly.
1. Click the Print a test page button
2. Go to the printer in question to see if the Test Page has been printed
If the print test is successful then click Finish.