When Outlook starts, an email profile is used to remember the email accounts used to send and receive emails and also where email data is stored and delivered.
What you may need:
Company Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Username: Login username Password: Login password Domain name: e.g. domain Company Exchange Server Name: e.g. exchange.company.co.uk
1. Click the Start button and then Control Panel
2. Select User accounts, if viewing by Category or Mail in Large icons view. The Mail button won't be available unless Outlook has been opened at least once.
3. The Mail setup dialog will open, select Show Profiles...
4. Click Add and then type in a name for the profile, then clock OK.
5. On the Add Account screen type in your name, email address and password. Click Next
6. You will receive a Congratulations screen if the account setup was successful and established that the account has been setup correctly.
If at this stage the Add Account wizard was not able to setup your account successfully, you may be asked to provide other information such as domain and exchange server information.
7. Click Finish, when complete.
Follow steps 1 - 3 above
Following on from the stage above.
8. Under When starting Microsoft Office Outlook, use this profile, click the Always use this profile option
9. Select the profile that you want to use from the list.
10. Click OK to complete the setup
You can now open Outlook to start using this profile