You can use these instructions below for a Concise Technologies supported Nokia Device and is running the Symbian operating system.
The Nokia e-mail application, Mail for Exchange, can help set up your e-mail using your company Exchange information.
Use Set up e-mail or got to Email application in the phone and choose to create a new mailbox.
1. Select Start to begin the setup wizard
2. Select Mail for Exchange from the list of available account types
3. Enter your E-mail address, password, Username, Domain name and select Next to continue. The setup wizard will try to automatically set up your e-mail account
4. If the wizard is able to set up your account, go to the next step. If this process can’t be completed automatically, you will need to enter your Exchange server name manually in the Mail for Exchange server name box and select Next
5. Choose whether you want to synchronize your Calendar, Contacts and To-Do (Tasks) by selecting the appropriate options and then selecting Next
6. If you selected any of the options to synchronize in step 5 then you will be asked if you want to keep existing items on the phone or delete them
Note: this will delete any existing Contacts from the phone.
7. Select either Keep on phone or Delete from phone.
Once you’ve made this selection, synchronization will begin. It may take a few minutes for your messages, contacts, calendar, and task information to appear.
Note: If you decide you want to synchronize Calendar and Contacts then
8 Choose Email > Settings > Personal Inform. Manag. > Applications > Calendar (or Contacts) > Calendar sync > Yes (Or Contact sync > Yes)