Before a second persons mailbox can be added, our Concise engineers will have to set up the relevant email sever permissions. Once this has been done, please follow the instructions below.
What you will need:
Name of person’s mailbox you are adding, e.g. Joe Bloggs
1. Open Outlook, if it isn’t already.
If you have Outlook 2007
2. Select Tools > Account Settings.
Go to Step 3
If you have Outlook 2010
2. Select File > Account Settings > Account Settings from the Info area of Backstage View.
Go to Step 3
If you have Outlook 2003
2a. Select Tools > Email Accounts
2b. Click View or change existing email accounts then click Next.
3. Select the Exchange account which is listed and select Change
Go to Step 4
3. The Email Accounts list appears so double click your email account to edit the information.
4. Select More Settings from the bottom right of the Change Account screen
5. Select the Advanced Tab of the dialog box which has appeared and click Add…
6. Type in the name of the mailbox you wish to add and click OK. At this stage if the name does not exist or Exchange does not recognise the name a warning will appear. Otherwise the Mailbox will be added.
7. Choose OK, Next, Finish then Close.
You will be able to see the Mailbox in your Mail folders. Select the expanding tool (triangle) to view the Mailbox folders.